How do I find results for my son's classes at PLC?
Answered By: Natalie Dimasi
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2022 Views: 35
If your son has classes at PLC, his results can be viewed through SEQTA for Parents from home.PLC, rather than through home.Scotch. To access this follow these steps:
- Go to home.PLC and click on SEQTA for Parents .
- Sign in with your Scotch UID. If you are unsure as to what this is, follow this FAQ. How can I recover my Scotch User ID and password?
- After you are logged in, click on Assessments on the left hand side.
- Click on the Subject you wish to view. Music class results can also be accessed in this area.
- Then click on the Assessment you want to see.
- Clicking on the Assessment will give you the mark, average, teacher comments and student reflection.