How do I connect to SEQTA Learn on an iPad?
Answered By: Brad Tyrrell
Last Updated: Jun 26, 2022 Views: 21
To use the SEQTA Learn app on an iPad, please follow the steps below.
- Open Self Service and install the SEQTA Learn app.
- Open your preferred Web Browser (Safari, Chrome etc.) and navigate to home.SCOTCH.
- Select SEQTA Learn (Student) .
- When prompted, sign in with your User ID and Password.
- Tap on Settings in the navigation pane on the left of your screen.
- Tap the "Connect mobile app" button. When prompted, tap Open.
That should open and auto sign-in up the SEQTA Learn App .
If you have any queries, please refer to the video above or visit 1 Degree.